About Me

My photo
I am mom to 4 beautiful children who I adore! Spend any free time I can find, crafting and enjoying my teenagers while I still have them home with me! I love creating scrapbook pages, minis, name frames, fairy bottles, you name it! If it is crafty, I am doing it!

me and my son Bradley

Hannah banana

Bekah boo

Taylor (little miss)
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

LSH and TC challenges tonight!

I always have so much fun hanging out with the ladies on LSH!  Even if I am just there for a bit of visiting and looking at everyone's work!  It is truly amazing how kind and friendly everyone is across the miles!  Love you Cindy, Geordie, Becca, and Laura! 

Here are the pages I created tonight.  First one is my interpretation of Sketch#25 found at 52 Sketches!






The second layout is Sketch #12! 




Loved making these layouts!  Loved the company!  Can't wait to do it again!!  See you soon!

God bless you all and your families!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you did your layout! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LOs and that zipper flower. Thanks for sharing. I am new to LSH and have not participated in a crop yet. You make it sound like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete