About Me

My photo
I am mom to 4 beautiful children who I adore! Spend any free time I can find, crafting and enjoying my teenagers while I still have them home with me! I love creating scrapbook pages, minis, name frames, fairy bottles, you name it! If it is crafty, I am doing it!

me and my son Bradley

Hannah banana

Bekah boo

Taylor (little miss)
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Name Frames

Hello again my sweet friends!  I am actually home today with no plans!!!  And I am feeling crafty! LOL!

I have cleaned my entire house, made my grocery list (still need to get dressed and go to store), and made this cute frame for a customer order on my Etsy store!  It has put me in the crafty mood today!!! 

I made the leather looking paper with ink and water technique, sprayed the letters and background paper with a couple of different brown and green Lindy's stamp gang sprays to give them an old rusty gate look with a bit of sparkle.  I made the rope with twine and added the hat/boot stickers!  What do you think?






I hope you all have a wonderful day!  I think I will go get my groceries so I can craft the rest of the weekend!!!

God bless you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment