About Me

My photo
I am mom to 4 beautiful children who I adore! Spend any free time I can find, crafting and enjoying my teenagers while I still have them home with me! I love creating scrapbook pages, minis, name frames, fairy bottles, you name it! If it is crafty, I am doing it!

me and my son Bradley

Hannah banana

Bekah boo

Taylor (little miss)
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Coffee Filter Wreath

Hello there!

Today, while laundry was washing/drying, I made flowers!  LOTS of them!!

I started having Pinterest Parties at my house and some of my friends and family have hosted at their houses!  This is my version of the Coffee Filter Wreath!  The flowers are made from coffee filters!!  LOVE THEM!  Here is the link to the site I pinned with her instructions  http://lovelycraftyhome.com/2012/01/30/the-coffee-filter-wreath/


 What do you all think of my Spring colored coffee filter wreath?  You should really make one for yourself!  The flowers are gorgeous!

Made the SPRING blocks myself too!!!!  :o)  Told ya I was feeling scrappy lately!  

Have a Scrappy Sunday!
God bless you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment